Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome Harper!!!

Today is a special day and I haven't been to the ol' blog in a while and I apologize.  But, there are great things happening soon, so never fear.

However, without further ado, I want to welcome to this world Miss Harper!!  A beautiful, healthy girl!  My brother and his wife were fortunate to have their healthy young 'un earlier today.

It has been a great week with the DBT's releasing yet another strong, strong album full of great numbers and, surprise surprise, sweet songs.  The one I just so happened to be listening to when I saw the first picture of Harper was Mercy Buckets.  Coincidence?  Maybe.  Well, more actually probably.  But regardless, anytime a new one is brought into your family it has a special feeling, and when it's a little sweet girl, it tends to have a different feeling.  Not a more special feeling (that nephew of mine is still one little bad ass!), but just a different feeling.

With that being said, it was very special to hear Mercy Buckets playing when seeing this baby.  So, I want to use this special post to promote in a big way the new AWESOME DBT album, Go-Go Boots.  And, also to send this song forever out to Harper.

No comments:

Post a Comment